1. A contestant shall be a person who:
2. There must be nothing in the contestant’s background that could bring into disrepute any aspect of the contest or its sponsors (e.g. no drug use; arrests, DUI’s; participation in pornography).
3. Entry forms must be filled in with names as they are on passports, etc. and not assumed or professional names.
4. Having signed the entry form and qualified for the final, contestants are reminded that they have signed a contract and that to break it is a serious matter.
5. The Miss World America and Miss Teen World America titles are copyrighted. No person or organization may use the titles, without the permission of Miss World Limited. Miss World America, 9229 W. Sunset Blvd., Suite 415, West Hollywood, CA 90069 +1-310-461-0000 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.missworldamerica.com
6. By entering the selection process and ultimately the contest, a contestant grants the organizers or the sponsors of the event, the free and unfettered right to use her name, photographs, voice, likeness, recommendations etc., relating to the contest, its title or any such connection between the contestant and the contest or title in any way it sees fit for advertising or sales promotions purposes, providing such use is not in a manner to cause harm to the contestant’s reputation or name. Such agreement will continue in a similar manner for further material issued resulting in participation in the contest or during year of office if she wins the title. We cannot guarantee the return of any materials sent to Miss World America as part of an application.
7. Contestants agree that from the date of winning a qualifying contest, until a period of fourteen days after the national final, or if they become the holder of Miss World, Miss Teen World, Miss World America, Miss Teen World America titles, for a period of six months after their reign as titleholder ends, they will not, without the prior permission in writing from the organizers, make any statement to the media, either directly or indirectly, nor give any interviews nor write any stories whatsoever appertaining to the competition or involving its name.
8. Contestants agree that their name and photographs may be used by the organizer or competition sponsors in any advertising or promotion feature for the contest or its sponsors where the names Miss World America, Miss Teen World America, America’s Miss World, America’s Miss Teen World are included, providing such advertising or promotion shall not offend normal good taste.
9. Contestants agree that they will not use the Miss World America and Miss Teen World America Contest as a platform for expressing political and/or religious points of views.
10. These rules were made to cover Miss World America or Miss Teen World America contest. The organizers cannot accept any responsibility for neither any changes of rules in any associated contests nor any cancellation or changes in format in Miss World America or Miss Teen World America contest or other contests which prevent the winner from neither further participation nor any amendment to the rules in such contest, which would make Miss World America or Miss Teen World America ineligible to compete. For the purposes of identification, the organizers means, Miss World America and Electra Star Management, LLC.
11. The responsibility for obtaining the right wardrobe to compete, is entirely that of the contestant.
12. IT IS EMPHASIZED THAT THE ORGANIZERS CANNOT IN ANY WAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE LOSS OF ANY CONTESTANT’S PERSONAL EFFECTS. LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN EFFECTS AT ALL TIMES. WHEN APPROPRIATE TAKE OUT INSURANCE AND DEPOSIT VALUABLES IN HOTEL SAFETY DEPOSITS.
13. In the event of any dispute over the rules of the contest the decision of the Miss World America organization is final.
14. Miss World America will cover travel expenses of the Miss World America title winner to travel
to Miss World final. Further, Miss World Organization shall be responsible for the contestant’s
accommodation and food during the Miss World preliminary competition and final.
Miss World America
9229 W. Sunset Blvd., Suite 415
West Hollywood, CA 90069
15. All enquiries about Miss World America and Miss Teen World America Competition must be done in writing to:
Electra Star Management, LLC,
9229 W Sunset Blvd, Suite 415
West Hollywood, CA 90069